Coming with members of the family – non-EU residents and their own families

The law that is polish the users of families to participate those people who are surviving in Poland legitimately, underneath the following conditions: the household member who you plan to join will need a reliable and regular earnings (514 PLN month-to-month for every single member of the family), medical health insurance for every member of the family and proven accommodation.

In accordance with the law that is polish a member of the family may be a partner (only married because wedding could be the just formal relationship in Poland) or a young child, including those used. Furthermore, this term involves several other people, but only when they prove a purpose that is important of. It might apply e.g. to an ex-spouse or perhaps a widow(er).

To be able to enter Poland, non-EU residents must have a travel that is valid ( ag e.g. passport) and either a visa or a residence card of another EU nation or, in some instances, they are able to enter in line with the visa-free motion. The sign in length of the stay that is legal Poland is based on the document. More in depth home elevators the entry conditions is described into the section that is previous. Prior to the amount of the legal stay passes, one requirements to legalise their further stay by acquiring the residence license (a synthetic card).

A competent workplace to give the license is really a Voivodship Office in the area where you stand living (there are 16 administrative regions called voivodeships).

Each member of the family has to offer the after documents:

  • 3 copies of a credit card applicatoin kind – filled in in Polish,
  • 4 photographs that are recent color (size: 35 mm x 45 mm),
  • a val >The submitted documents may either be copies – the first variations need to be presented – or formally certified copies (confirmed with a general public notary) with no need of presenting the originals. Papers in international languages need to be translated into Polish by a sworn (certified) translator. The papers could be submitted in individual or by post. But, you will be asked to go to the Office in person to leave your finger prints if you send the documents by post.

The license is given for a time period of minimum a couple of months and maximum 36 months with a chance of re-application. The re re payment for the residence card is 50 PLN.

The residence card entitles its owner to visit inside the Schengen area for a time period of as much as ninety days counted within each 180-day duration.


For individuals (aside from nationality) that are maybe not considered family unit members because of the Polish legislation ( ag e.g. lovers, fiancйes), the process of legalizing their stay static in Poland is much harder. The problem comes from the truth that – unlike in the event of nearest and dearest – both partners/fiancйes have to have an evidence of a reliable and regular earnings and medical insurance. The partners need to sign a contract which states that an amount of money (benefit/allowance) will be paid monthly by the partner who is working in Poland to the partner/fiancйe coming with him/her if the partner/fiancйe does not work in Poland or has no other income. In accordance with the Polish legislation, the minimal monthly quantity should really be PLN 634. This agreement needs to be declared at a appropriate income tax workplace and it is taxed in Poland (3%, 7% or 12% according to the quantity). Nonetheless, in the event that quantity will not meet or exceed the yearly limitation of PLN 4900, it’s not taxed. The quantities may alter therefore look closely at regulations that are new.

In addition, so that you can show the credibility regarding the relationship, both lovers will soon be called by the Voivodship workplace for 2 split interviews. Through the interviews the officers ask different concerns pertaining to your lifetime in Poland, spot of stay or day to day activities, etc. You need certainly to have two translators, who can just be people you know (e.g in the event that you don’t speak Polish. someone from work or perhaps a buddy of yours).

Your decision from the residence license is given within 2-3 months, with regards to the situation. After getting a decision that is positive will get the residence card (compensated furthermore 50 PLN).

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>